It is no secret that our country’s infrastructure is crumbling. Instead of identifying and making infrastructure investments, states are choosing to cut taxes and offer corporate subsidies, which have not created the improvement our roads need. In general, many states are cutting infrastructure spending, which is the opposite solution to fixing the problem. States need to invest in their infrastructure to fix current issues and prevent future problems. If infrastructure issues are not addressed and faced in the coming years, it will only be more difficult to solve this heavy-hanging issue.
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy