WIIN supports trade-supported technical education where students can learn the needed skills to devote themselves to creating a better economy, community, and life. The importance of investing in infrastructure, and workers who then invest their time into infrastructure, is apparent. The Wisconsin prevailing wage laws are what keep Wisconsin competitive and developing skilled trade workers. WIIN supports investments in infrastructure because (they/we) see the value of doing so.
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy