Wisconsin boasts as having the best in the midwest for road and bridge construction workers. A single Wisconsin worker is expected to contribute $185,000 to the economy — more than any other worker included in the Great Lakes Region. Having highly skilled workers means higher-quality work can be done and more work can be done in shorter amounts of time. As construction opportunities are expected to increases over 20% through the next decade, it is important that Wisconsin continues to produce highly-qualified and skilled workers.
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy