The University of Wisconsin Whitewater released a study to demonstrate the economic benefits of trade-supported training on the community. The study was developed because of the changing relationship between the construction industry and the trades in Wisconsin, and how those industries impact students and their communities. Students involved in a trade program can see benefits from attending trade-school, as can the community.
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy