WIIN believes that for Wisconsin to continue to grow its economy, investments in infrastructure are needed. Projects, like the I-94 East-West Corridor are important, especially to workers whose transportation route runs through this area. Efficient roads, highways, and bridges are necessary for people and goods to reach their desired market. Without a quality infrastructure, Wisconsin can not remain competitive with outside markets.
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy