WIIN is committed to seeing Wisconsin’s infrastructure thrive. It has been widely acknowledged that there is no long-term funding solution prepared for Wisconsin’s aging highway infrastructure. WIIN believes a long-term plan must be developed, as well as a sustainable plan.
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy