“The recently-enacted state legislation created a framework to allow for tremendous economic growth. A typical mine could create 300+ family-sustaining jobs in the local community. The Flambeau mine, for example, utilized local people for 85% of its workforce. Taxes and fees to local and state governments from a single mine would be over $27 million.”
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Forest County
- WIIN Comments on the Proposed Mining Ordinance – Oneida County
- WIIN Comments on the 2018 Limited Scope Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement for the State Highway 23 Project
- Poll shows 60% of Wisconsinites support prevailing wage.
- Economics Professor: Repeal of Prevailing Wage would hurt Wisconsin economy